Wednesday 16 November 2011

Oops I did it again! Book Club Borrowings 15 Nov


Apologies for the terrible singer reference but after I only just said I had too many borrowed books on my shelf and I needed to get through them before the end of the year we had our book club and I just couldn't help myself and borrowed another 4 books! I mean seriously I think I have a problem....

This month I borrowed (from bottom to top) Midnight's Children (Salman Rushdie), followed by The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (Anne Brontë), Little Women (Louisa Alcott) and finally Valley of the Dolls (Jacqueline Susann). It's not all bad as both Midnight's Children and Little Women are in my 100 book challenge list and the Little Women edition is a beautifully old one with illustrations. But it certainly looks like I won't be short of summer reading this year!

Now who has that song stuck in their head?!......