Tuesday 6 December 2011

Wednesday New Read Roundup 07 Dec 2011

A recurring post to highlight new books added to my To Read list thanks to all those other great book bloggers out there.

Some of these ones are actually from the last couple of months. I'm a little behind in listing out my new to-read items ;)

See my full To-Read list at goodreads.com.
  1. Bookworm with a View reviewed Theodora: Actress, Empress, Whore and being a huge fan of historical fiction I'd love to read about someone I know so little about.
  2. I will always be keen to try new classics and since Your Move, Dickens loved The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde it's going on my list too.
  3. I've seen Domestic Violets around a few blogs but it was the review at The New Dork Review of Books that made me put it on my list.
  4. I really enjoy watching Stephen Fry but am always a little nervous about a novel written by actors but after reading Book World in my Head I think Making History is worth a shot.
  5. If Becky at Page Turners added The Chrysalids as one of her new favourite books of all time then it's definitely a must read for me.
  6. Another historical fiction reviewed at Book World in My Head, sees the lesser known woman monarchs of England get some character time in She-Wolves.
What did you find this week?




If you want to create your own new read roundup post feel free to do so and post the link to your blog in the comments below. Happy reading everyone!