Monday 28 May 2012

It's Monday. What are you Reading? 28 May 2012

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to outline what you have been reading and what you plan to read this week.











It's been such a nice week because for the first time in forever I haven't had to travel for work. So I've been able to be home snuggled up with my man the whole week! It's been bliss.

As for the books side of things I finished The Red Tent (Anita Diamant) so you can check out my review and I turned 1! Such a cool feeling. I started To the Lighthouse (Virginia Woolf) which I am taking slowly due to the writing. It is such beautiful prose that I just don't want to rush it, I want to savour and decipher every sentence.



From the library I borrowed Our Tragic Universe (Scarlett Thomas). I read her book The End of Mr. Y which I really enjoyed so I grabbed this when I spotted it at the library. It has the same cool cover style too as Mr. Y. I also grabbed another unabridged audio book - this one about Tuscany. I'll see how I go with it. I haven't even reviewed the last audio book I finished!