Monday 2 April 2012

It's Monday. What are you reading? 2 April 2012

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to outline what you have been reading and what you plan to read this week.


I finished and wrote my review for Rosetta (Barbara Ewing). Ewing is such a great writer I recommend you try any of her books because so far I've like them all.

I also read Room (Emma Donaghue) which I picked up at the library and only just finished last night so no review just yet sorry. I have two other reviews waiting for me to write too so I better get onto it. This is the first time I've been behind in my review posts :)

I've just signed up for The Classics Club so see what I'm reading here: http://booksinthesun.blogspot.com/p/classics-club.html

Today I start The Woman in White (Wilkie Collins) as part of Reading Rambo's readalong. Yay! So exciting. My first ever readalong. Can't wait. I'll do a separate post to showcase all my over-excited hysteria soon!