Wednesday 17 August 2011

Wednesday New Read Roundup 17/08

A weekly post to highlight new books added to my To Read list thanks to all those other great book bloggers out there.

See my full To-Read list at goodreads.com.

  1. An historical fiction about The Great Starvation in Ireland and a family's migration to America, Galway Bay (Mary Pat Kelly) was reviewed at Tell Me a Story.
  2. The Language of Flowers (Vanessa Diffenbaugh) reviewed at No Page Left Behind sounds like a beautiful novel about a woman who communicates feelings and emotions through flowers.
  3. I love the sound of Ragnarok (A.S Byatt) reviewed at Curiosity Killed the Bookworm about the Nordic myths. I love myths and legends so this should be great. I have his other book 'The Children's Book' sitting on my shelf but I haven't read it yet. I better get started!
Yay finally a more quiet week. I was starting to get scared that my TBR list might keep growing exponentially larger until it was so big it burst out of the screen and attacked me for failing to read fast enough! Thankfully I think I'm safe.

Galway BayThe Language of Flowers: A NovelRagnarok: The End of the Gods

If you want to create your own new read roundup post feel free to do so and post the link to your blog in the comments below. Happy reading everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of Ragnarok too although I've yet to read Possession and The Children's Book.
    Hope you'll enjoy Galway Bay.

    ReplyDelete