Wednesday 31 August 2011

Wednesday New Read Roundup 31 August 2011

A weekly post to highlight new books added to my To Read list thanks to all those other great book bloggers out there. See my full To-Read list at goodreads.com.

It's my Sister's birthday today. Happy Birthday big sis! As for my weekly new reads I only found one this week and I managed to cross off two (The Help and Bossypants) so my list count actually went down!
  1. Five stars for a book is always a good sign and so says Rundpinee on The Last Brother (Nathacha Appanha) about two young boys living in Mauritius during the second world war.
The Last Brother: A Novel (Lannan Translation Selection (Graywolf Paperback))

If you want to create your own new read roundup post feel free to do so and post the link to your blog in the comments below. Happy reading everyone!