Monday 19 September 2011

It's Monday. What are you reading? 19 September 2011

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to outline what you have been reading and what you plan to read this week.










Last week I finished reading The Amber Spyglass (Philip Pullman), the last in the Dark Materials trilogy. You can check out my full review here, and I also talk about what I think of the first two in the series. The Dark Materials triology was also on my 100 book challenge list so I got to cross one more off, always a nice feeling.






This week I'll be reading tuesdays with Morrie (Mitch Albom), a true story about a man getting back in touch with his college mentor who is dying from a terminal illness. It's a book I think I'm really in the right frame of mind to read right now. It's really short so I'll probably be reading something else this week too but not sure what that might be. I have book club tomorrow so who knows what goodies I might end up with!