Wednesday 14 September 2011

Wednesday New Read Roundup 14 Sept 2011

Back to my Wednesday new read roundups thanks to finding some new great reads from other bloggers out there.

See my full To-Read list at goodreads.com.
  1. I absolutely love all things fairy tale and definitely enjoy quirky so The Tiny Wife (Andrew Kaufman) reviewed by Gaskella about a robber who steals sentimental items instead of money which results in strange things happening to them like shrinking is a book I'm very keen to try.
  2. I am always on the lookout for books set in different locations around the world as I love reading about other cultures. So I have put The Hairdresser of Harere (Tendai Huchu) on my list reviewed at Curiosity Killed The Bookworm as I don't think I have read anything set in Zimbabwe so I think I'd like to give this one a go.
  3. When I came across this review at Bippity Boppity Book I was drawn to the book straight away. I mean who wouldn't want to read a book named after themselves?! And then I found that The Books of Rachel (Joel Gross) is a book detailing 500 years of Jewish history which I find fascinating. I have always been intrigued by the history of various religions and so this book is definitely going on my list.
What did you find this week?




If you want to create your own new read roundup post feel free to do so and post the link to your blog in the comments below. Happy reading everyone!