Monday 26 September 2011

It's Monday. What are you reading? 26 Sept 2011

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to outline what you have been reading and what you plan to read this week.









Last week I read tuesdays with Morrie (Mitch Albom), a true story about a man getting back in touch with his college mentor who is dying from a terminal illness. I really enjoyed it, it's a beautiful uplifting book which allows you to explore aspects of your own life. Check out my full review here.

For this week I've just started To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee) which is another book on my 100 book challenge list and one that I have been wanting to read for awhile. Luckily last week I was lent it by a friend of mine from book club who has been helping me get through the classics on my list and who thinks this is one of the best. I usually catch up a lot on my reading over the weekend but this weekend I got my hands on a challenging jigsaw puzzle (I'm a bit geeky with jigsaws, I love them) and I spent all my spare time on the weekend doing that! So I'm looking forward to getting into this book this week.

P.s. I'm off to see The Help at the movies tonight with my Mum so I'll let you know what I think. It's an independent cinema so looking forward to enjoying a glass of wine (or two...) with a great movie!